Come see a flow process that we rely on everyday, fresh water!
We will be touring the Columbia Canal Water Treatment facility, seeing the process, and discussing the following topics:
1) How do you forecast demand of water and monitor that demand?
2) How do you monitor inventory of freshwater in the system?
3) What is the process for creating freshwater?
4) What would be the throughput time from intake to distribution pipe to the city?
5) How do you forecast long range capital investments?
If you go to our website (www.midcarolina-apics.org) you can hear a short podcast of the Chicago Water Treatment facility, toured during the APICS International Conference.
Come join us!
Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:
Friday, March 1, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EST)
Columbia Water Treatment Plant
300 Laurel Street
Columbia, SC 29201